So as I’ve mentioned before my mum has to have a Gluten free diet due to her being diagnosed with Coeliac Disease so I really like being able to make her foods that she will enjoy. I don’t want her to feel like she’s missing out on anything so I’m making these for her as a little treat because she deserves it.
- Pre heat oven to 180 °C and line the baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Cream together the butter and the sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, Xanthan gum and baking powder together.
- Add the flour mix to the butter mix and combine. (If needed put the dough in the fridge for a few minutes to harden up.)
- Press the dough into the baking tin and smooth it out as best as you can. Making markings with a fork to help the baking.
View original post 139 more words